Wednesday, June 22, 2005

One Thing...

Hmmm…work…I am Jack’s complete lack of creativity.

If I could do anything I wanted to right now, I would go bike the power line pass in the Chugach Mountains of Alaska.

If there is one thing I hate right now it is cheap, overpowering cologne.

If there is one bright spot in my current workday, it is co-workers who take pride in caring for their personal appearance

If there was one thing I’d grind into everybody’s brain it would be, “What part of ‘IT DOESN’T MATTER!!!’ don’t you understand?”

If there were one face I’d like to erase from my memory, it’d be Michael Jackson…truly the ugliest person on the face of the earth.

If there were one more thing I’d like to pound into the thick skull of every low-life dim-wit who can’t see beyond their nose, it’d be, “What part of ‘NO WHAT-IFS’ don’t you understand?!?”

No comments: