Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Oh, The Drunkenness of Sleep...

sleep...it is the bane of my existence

i love sleep...perhaps more than it should be allowed to love something.

i hate sleep...it seems to be able to betray me more than anything.

sleep: i wish i could do away with it altogether.

sleep is a mystery. i can go without it for some time. actually a rather significant amount of time; i am realizing though, that my danger arrises from the fact that i seem to have developed an immunity to the warning signs staring me in the face, screaming that i have crossed the line, and desperately need to do something about it.

sleep, the drug of all beauty and ignorance, the magic of all blissful, infantine escape

sleep, the wine of life; only, without it, i am drunk to a stupor of unlimited proportions

sleep, oh, sleep: what art thou?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charming. I think you should hit the sac for a week... you'd be a new man, my friend!