Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Russell Watson

So, yesterday, the new album was released, his fourth...Russell Watson's that is. He's always been a bit of a hero of mine. I always loved his passion for his music. And his love to share that with others. I found that mirrored in me just a little. My senior piano recital was a copy of his first album. I copied his photo shoots. His layout and design. His flair for performance.

Anyway...none of this is gay...I just appreciate a great muscian such as myself. And if you think that's assuming or arrogant, well, maybe it is, just a little bit.

But in any case i'm glad he's back now. Now i'm going to have to go out and spend money on a new CD...hmmm....maybe i can justify it as a gift...and then just rip it off to my computer before it give it to it's intended recipient. That's not stealing is it?

No comments: