Friday, February 10, 2006

Listen here...

Address to Priss-Miss/Barbie-Wannabe/Dirty-Pirate-Hooker:

Just to clarify a few things:

I do not drive an antique Monte Carlo.
I was not raised in North Tulsa.
I do not address everyone I talk to as "yo".
My shirt size is Medium, and I wear it.
I do not like basketball.
The complete name, number, size, history, score, team, future, etc. of each and every NBA player is not common knowledge to me.
I do not like the quote artist/singer 50 Cent.
I do not listen to rap.
I work hard.
I speak clearly and have a decent vocabulary.
And my name is not Tyrone.

If you're looking to control me, you better find another way. Because scolding me like you do your boyfriend/father-of-your-kids/sex-toy in order to cover up your mistakes is not going to make me feel bad. Or try harder. So maybe you should.

6 comments:

Lesley Girl said...

What in the world got you on this track of declaring your-self a guy... it makes me laugh, lol.
Good to talk with you yesterday...
laters

Lesley Girl said...

opps, I think I need to clairify what I just said, ummm, it makes me laugh in what you said. umm yeah I think iam digging myself an aquward hole here so i will stop. oh boy um-yeah.
laters

Amanda said...

You know what would make this even cooler? To make it into a rap song. Fo Sho.

IDigAK said...

have at it, amanda! even tho..that's pretty much the opposite of my point here...maybe i didn't get it across well enough! oh, well... =}

Anonymous said...

I actually live in a town MUCH smaller than Jackson. It's about 30 minutes south of Jackson. But they do take debit cards now! Wow! Imagine that! I did read Isaiah's post and it was beautiful. It especially held a lot of meaning for me for reasons I can't divulge. Have a great day! :-)

Amanda said...

Haha... no you got the point across very well, I just thought it would be funny to rap about how you don't like rap music. I dunno... weird sense of humor I guess lol.
Anyways, yeah thanks for the comment on my xangathingy. Every time I have lived away from home I had roommates, so the thought of not having one doesn't seem like fun. So I am praying that someone will just pop up haha.