Friday, December 15, 2006

Norah Jones

::mood::ecstatic!
::music::thinking about you, from the album Not Too Late by Norah Jones

I just received the best news I've heard in forever!

Norah Jones...is releasing a brand new album...in just a little over a month!

"On January 30, 2007, Norah will release her third and most personal album yet, Not Too Late, a collection of 13 original songs all of which were either written or co-written by Norah herself. Featuring the sweet and soulful lead single "Thinking About You," the album was produced by Norah's longtime songwriting partner and bassist Lee Alexander in their home studio, and features some familiar faces from Norah's band including..."

You, too, can listen to the first single...here...right now...before the cd is released.

I'm officially counting down the days!

=}

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday, I saw the sun shining
And the leaves were falling down, softly
My cold hands needed a warm, warm touch
I was thinking about you.

But here I am, looking for signs to lead me
You hold my hand but do you really need me
i guess it's time for me to let you go
I'll be thinking about you.

So when you sail across the ocean waters
And you reach the other side safely
Could you smile a little smile for me
Cause I'll be thinking about you.
I'll be thinking about you
I'll be thinking about you
I'll be thinking about you

2 comments:

Lesley Girl said...

did you mean this one?

Anonymous said...

you know what... we get it FOUR days earlier than you guys. he... there must be something special about europe. lol.