Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Again.

::mood::solitary
::music::The Water Is Wide by Charlotte Church, from the album Enchantment

The wheel fell off the truck I was driving today.

That's right. The. Wheel. Fell. Off.

Or, broke off, more like it. The front right one. And the truck/trailer blocked traffic for two hours before the tow truck arrived.

The funny thing is (and I do mean funny), the owner of the truck just laughed when I called him up to notify him of this misfortune!




What? You say that I got it wrong? because that's the front left wheel?

No, I did not mirror image the photo. That's the original. From last time. Last year about this time. July 10th, 2006, to be exact.

That's right. The wheel broke off the truck I was driving today. Again.

Back luck? Maybe. But I've never been a very unlucky person.

Then again, I've never had allergies either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooops

Unknown said...

Lol!!! Its great to have something in your day make you laugh...even if it is horrible!