Monday, April 07, 2008

...a little sump'm sump'm

...because I was reminded yesterday, that my blogging is not about me or my vanity, but about what I want down the road. And that is to be able to look back, and have a history of stories of my life, a series of vignettes that tell the story of the whole, and that seem to patch together the incoherency of the present. That, I was reminded, is why I am a blogger.

Today's quote, by one of my favorite authors:

The supreme happiness of life
is the conviction that we are loved;
loved for ourselves-say rather,
loved in spite of ourselves.
-Victor Hugo



Another tidbit, because grassroots is where it's at.


by my friends, bob and eric

And with that, I'll be back...sooner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i just love your long and architectural :) " nested" sentences.
not at all like this: http://www.plainlanguage.gov/examples/humor/technologywriters.cfm