Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A day in my drinks...er, life...


Inspired by the sundry empty cups and glasses on my desk right now, I had the idea to tally up all the different drinks I've had so far today. And come to find out it's rather varied.

  • One McDonalds Vanilla Latte (hey, it was free while they're doing their promo thing, and yes, it was that bad)
  • One Starbucks Venti iced black tea
  • Second half some Starbucks Pike's Place Roast drip coffee left over in my travel mug from yesterday (No, I do not mind day old coffee. No, I do not think that is weird.)
  • One Apple Juice
  • One glass of water (yeah, I know, after all that I really should have two. But that's for later.)
  • One half of a glass of strawberry/raspberry/coconut smoothie (homemade, of course)
  • And who knows what else to come...I'm feelin some more iced tea. Only, sweet this time!

No comments: