Monday, July 18, 2005

New Website?

so...it hit me...after sitting here for 3 and a half hours with nothing happening around me, and after exhausting all of my available resources online...
...it's been awhile since i've come across anything new and really cool online. i mean, everynow and then you come across something that you find really intriguing, right. something you want to keep an eye on, right? you know, an ebay posting...the blog of a totally random person who is the sister of one of your acquaintences friends...a satire site...a church forum to keep track of old friends...
But, alas, i have not anything to satiate my appetite for things new and exciting to fill up the empty hours between 2 am and 6 when nobody wants to call for a tow truck.

and now, the second thought running through my head right now (yes, i know, my temperature gauge is running in the red zone right now! my brain can barely handle one thought!), is that what makes for truly interesting, informative, and addicting blogging is this: one's posts must contain scathing satire, brilliant wit, horrific introspection, listless dreaming, and basically, nothing real, true, or really practical. mostly just the jarring extremeties of the interesting moments that come along in life.

So, here goes. i am bareing my soul to the world for it's verdict: Should I









...blog...
my day by day activities - 100% Reality
just the interesting highlights of my life - 50% Reality
a few tidbits about life, but more what i wish my life was - 30% Reality, 70% Dreaming
nothing about me, only satirizing/ criticizing others - 10% Reality, 90% Sarcasm
only my thoughts and ideas - 100% Philosophy/Theology


  



No comments: