Thursday, November 17, 2005

Dear John,

How can any better be good that begins: "Dear John,"?

I would like to thank you for taking the time to meet with me for the Service Technician position. At this time we have filled this position, however we will keep your resume on file for one year. I would like to wish you the best of luck in pursuing a career that would continue to challene you and utilize your skills.

Sincerely,

V---- T------
Service Manager
Blah. Blah. Blah.

If any of you should happen to be looking for me, just follow your nose. Follow the scent of blood and sinew and bone, mingling itself with that of cardboard boxes and magic marker and diesel fumes, as i labor on at a mere pittance for a few hours a day, seeking the resolution of that which weighs me down and drags at the heels of my life until that day when i finally become a free man again.

Blah. Blah. Blah.

No comments: