Thursday, November 03, 2005

One More Straw

::mood:: "in need of a break from life"
::music:: Lansing by Brian Rowe

Well, i just discovered that my car may be shot. I thought i could do a bunch of repairs myself to get it in good running order. And then maybe sell it for a profit and get something better. But after a couple months, 5000 miles, a couple hundred dollars, and lots of grease and grime...it's now turning belly up on me.

Some sort of rattling noise from underneath all the pulleys keeps threatening me with my life. I bent down today to try to hear and identify where exactly where it's coming from. But only got scared that my head would get torn off by some flying part when the whole thing impulseively decided to instantaneously self-destruct.

Tom at HHH Transmission offered to take a look at it tomorrow, for no charge, and give me his assesment of it. Which is nice of him. But if i do get anything done to it, it may not really be worth the value of the car. And i don't want to rack up anymore on my credit card until i start work on monday. Even then....

Pray for me...i need it...and if you feel like it, leave a comment with something God's laid on your heart when you prayed for me. I'm not looking for any special revelations, just if you feel like it. Thanks, guys....love ya!!! =}

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro! That is not a fun spot to be living in...praying for you...and let me know if any thing else comes up! Love you!

P.S. this is my third comment on your site in just one day...
sorry=(...but you did tell me that you like comments =)

IDigAK said...

dont' worry! three comments is good
luv ya too,
jpl