Thursday, November 23, 2006

the most quoteable thanksgiving ever

::mood::getting festive
::music::new tune, cycling around in my head, from my upcoming album

ok....so all day long tooday i ran into one quuoteable after another.

at the gym:
"Yeah, I had a friend who moved to Alaska. He said that when he got there, it was summer with like 20 hrs of sun every day. Everything was all fun, games, and partying. But then winter rolled around, and it flipped around where the sun comes up at like 1 and sets like two hours later, and everyones all mean and bitchy. That's definitely someplace I would never want to go."

"So, then I went and bailed him out of jail."

in the car:
"I just want to let you know, I'm not letting you get the upper hand, I'm just choosing to discontinue this argument."

Also, I recieved no less than four text messages today wishing me a happy thanksgiving. I cannot say that I am not guilty of issuing similar broadcast messages. But really, what is this world coming to?!? I know i sound like an old fogy. But, I guess texting is much more an element of my generation than I realize!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice quotes. i especially like the one abt alaska :)