Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Karma

::mood::food stuck in my teeth
::music::coffeehouse buzz

i must begin with a note saying that although i personally do not subscribe to the philosophies of Hinduism or Buddhism, i do believe the basic principle of karma is one of which to take note, pertaining to such as "a term to denote the entire cycle of cause and effect."

with that...my car has been suffering from several ailments recently. ailments that i should be curing with my tender loving care. but my procratination and their lack of urgency has let them continue.

and it's gotten to the point where every time ryan sees me, he does not hesitate to inform me that i have a cable dragging the ground. and that if i look closely in the rearview mirror that i don't have that i can see my crooked antenna sticking off to one side. to which my reply typically is brooding silence. that, or some comment about how it's been really reliable for me in spite of all this.

but today, i get a call. it's ryan. and he has a story for me. a story of how while driving around just yesterday, a large piece of ice slid off the top of his car. down onto his passenger side mirror. neatly snapping it off.

beware. karmas a tough one. and it'll come back for ya!

i'm still laughing at him.

=}


1 comment:

Lesley Girl said...

Don't laugh to long or hard, cause your karma is going to come back and bite you hard in the butt.
HEHEHEHEEHEE. (smile, i still luv ya)
Laters